Bring your children and join us on the following Wednesday mornings for a chance to meet and connect with other parents, do some fun parent/child projects, enjoy a light snack, relax and watch while the kids play in our classrooms, enjoy the play ground and more. Geared for parents/caregivers with children 2 and under (siblings are welcome to attend). Active adult participation is required. Our classrooms will be open from 9-11 AM and will have a variety of stations where you can choose activities to experience and enjoy – or just sit and visit while children free play. Bring your own picnic lunch if you’d like and use the outdoor seating at the church before heading home. Invite a friend or neighbor to join you! No pre-registration is necessary. The cost is $2.00 per child – all ages.
- Oct 26 – Pumpkin Patch
- Nov 9 – Dazzling Dinosaurs
- Nov 30 – Come to the Castle
- Dec 14 – Follow the Christmas Star
Join our Halloween Challenge and choose one or more of these ways to engage families in your neighborhood on Halloween. Signup and receive a free bag of candy on Oct 22-23 or 29-30 before or after our weekend services at our Next Step room on campus.
- Move your grill from the back yard to the front yard and grill hotdogs to hand out. The smell of hot dogs would bring them to your home and the friendly outreach would touch their heart and open up an opportunity to live life on mission.
- Don’t have a grill? Why not boil hot dogs and then serve them with a chili option.
- Want to be even more creative? What about BBQ beef sandwiches? Another quick, easy, crock pot option.
- Hot dogs more than you want to mess with? Try nachos and cheese? Heat the nacho cheese sauce in a crock pot and have bowls of tortilla chips on a table ready to go – greet people and hand out a yummy treat!
- If it is a warm night, consider otter pops, popsicles or ice cream sandwiches to hand out.
- You can make the food easy to hand out and walk with – or provide some tables and chairs in your driveway or front yard for people to stop, sit, eat and rest for a few minutes!
- Glow Sticks – Hand out glow sticks, pick up several 10-for-$1.00 packs.
Consider any of the above with a neighbor, your life group or a few friends. Share the cost, the fun and the outreach!
REMINDER: Take pictures! You will be able to post pictures on our Facebook page with your comments the day after Halloween.
Research shows that almost half of graduating HS Seniors struggle deeply with their faith. Here at Pantano, we want more for our kids and teens – we want faith that sticks! We invite you to join the discussion as together we discover ways to help our children & teens own their faith through HS, college & beyond.
We will be starting a 3 week Sticky Faith Discussion Group on Wednesday nights beginning November 2 & running through November 16 from 6:30-8 PM.
There is a $10 fee for the Sticky Faith book.
Tired of reminding, lecturing and threatening to get your kids to obey? Could you use some tips on how kids can replenish your “parenting” energy? Do you want to learn how to make your “yes” be “yes”? Join us as we go through some excerpts from the Parenting the Love and Logic Way Curriculum! The evening will be facilitated by Robin Blumenthal and will include handouts, video segments, discussion and dessert!
The Children’s Baptism class helps elementary children and their parents answer questions about baptism and aids parents in determining if their child is ready to make this incredible decision. Taught by Family Pastor Robin Blumenthal, she will be teaching a class that is interesting, interactive, and informative for both children and parents to attend.
- November 6
The classes are held at 11 AM in TH 4. While no pre-registration is necessary, we would love to hear from you. If you and your child are planning to attend, please email Kathy Briscoe at email@example.com
Join us on November 18 from 6-8 PM for a FALL FLANNEL PARTY! If you have one, wear an awesome flannel outfit and get ready for fall games, snacks, pumpkin decorating, and a flannel photo booth! This event is a celebration of everything fall! Be thinking about who you can invite to our party!